Bumble Wet Wipes
- Natural Care baby wipes contain 99% water that is triple filtered for a gentle clean.
- Our diaper wipes are as gentle as cotton and water
- Gentle baby wipes
- pH Balanced and free of harsh chemicals.
- Soft and gentle on your baby
- Fragrance free, alcohol free, and paraben free and do not contain phenoxyethanol or MIT
- Packaging may vary from image shown
|CAPACITY OF 20 DC
|CAPACITY OF 40 HQ
A wet wipe, also known as a wet towel or a moist towelette, or a baby wipe in specific circumstances, is a small moistened piece of plastic or cloth that often comes folded and individually wrapped for convenience. Wet wipes are used for cleaning purposes like personal hygiene and household cleaning.
Baby wipes are wet wipes used to cleanse the sensitive skin of infants. These are saturated with solutions anywhere from gentle cleansing ingredients to alcohol-based “cleaners”. Baby wipes are typically different pack counts (ranging up to 80 or more sheets per pack), and come with dispensing mechanisms.
The origin of baby wipes most likely came in the mid-1950s as more people were traveling and needed a way to clean up on the go. One of the first companies to produce these was a company called Nice-Pak. They made napkin sized paper cloth saturated with a scented skin cleanser.