Tote bags are defined as large bags used for shopping or carrying a multitude of things. A typical bags has a sizable storage space for amassing everyday-used paraphernalia such as make-up, books, stationery, lunches and even umbrellas. Totes have strong long bands for hauling over one’s shoulders, and come in diverse substances, shapes and dimensions.
A good-quality tote bag is deemed an essential accessory for the contemporary woman. To think of life without one is unimaginable nowadays. These multi-purpose bags are one of the most convenient ways of carrying everything one needs. The perfect tote for you is out there somewhere.
For running daily errands and activities, small totes are recommended. These bags can house anything from notebooks, cell phones, keys, wallets, stationery and snacks. For specific activities like working out in a gym, choose bigger ones that can accommodate towels, an extra set of clothing, shoes and face care items.
For every possible occasion you can think of, a suitable tote is available. Some of the more popular ones are: –
• Shopping totes – can be made from canvas to other durable fabrics to house groceries and other shopping items.
• Casual everyday totes – these totes can be brought to work or for casual meetings, depending on design and materials used.
• Laptop totes – made from leather or other sustaining materials, these totes are designed to specifically accommodate laptops and with several compartments for documents.
• Diaper totes – extra large in size to accommodate diapers, bottles, wet wipes and everything else a Baby needs.
• Laundry totes – spacious totes made from durable cloth like canvas or polyester for you to carry laundry.
• Beach totes – usually made from washable fabric and spacious enough to hold your beach needs i.e. suntan oil, towels etc.
• Sports totes/ Shoes totes – usually unisex totes, with the exception of color choices and materials. Men’s totes tend to have sharper edges with buckles and usually made of leather or suede.
• Business totes – made from supple leather or heavy canvas for an extended life.
• Travel totes – more often than not comes in muted shades to complement you carry-all luggage. Materials for these totes are heavy to ensure strength and have several side compartments to store passports, tickets and other travel essentials.
• Wine and Cheese totes – these totes are made from breathable and sturdy cotton to facilitate the storage of wine and cheese.
• Evening totes – these totes are smaller in size and bedecked with sequins with shiny finishing like satin or silk.
• Designer totes – produced by famous designers and fashion houses. They are usually quite expensive and have unique designs and come with additional compartments and pockets.
• Custom totes – the designs on these totes are often eye-catching such as liberal uses of wordings, famous characters, celebrities and tag lines.
• Personalized totes – you can have your own personalized totes embellished with your photograph, pet’s pictures or anything else your heart desires.
Bear in mind that for whatever occasion necessitates a tote, you must choose one which is durable and of good quality.
Source by Amin Ramjee
Active internal links in article are added by Gobi Wet Wipes. The article author did not include or endorse these active links.
wet wipes uses, Popular Types of Tote Bags
#Popular #Types #Tote #Bags