Learn extra about PDI’s Sani-Cloth® Bleach disinfecting Wipes:
Ideal for disinfecting excessive threat areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
• #1 model of disinfectant wipes in healthcare*
• EPA-registered intermediate stage disinfectant.
• Pre-moistened wipes are prepared to make use of.
• Cleans and disinfects in a single step
• Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
• Compatible with a broad vary of surfaces and equipments in healthcare
• Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 pointers
• Accessibility: Deep nicely lid gives ample area to retailer and entry subsequent wipe.
• Compliance: Prominent contact time for straightforward identification and improved compliance with accrediation requirements.
• Identification: Categorization of pathogens permits for fast identification of related efficacy claims.
• Safety: Icon clearly communicates key security data on each label and lid.
• Available in a number of sizes and codecs to satisfy the varied wants of your facility. See right here:
• Point of care equipment and instruments can be found to assist enhance workers compliance to facility protocols. See right here:
• For use in healthcare settings
*Market management claims based mostly on 2014 GHX Data
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by PDI Healthcare was seen 43310 and appreciated: 32 instances
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.